Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Alpha

Alas, unbelievable!! This is the first post of my blog. I didn't expect myself to create and start blogging.. Huh, may be because I was so much influenced by my friends around me.. or may be I'm just too free this week.. nothing better to do.. before starting new job in March..

I'm a Christian who love Christ and the Church. I enjoy the divine dispensing of the divine Trinity in the church life.. Well, I'm just an ordinary guy ++ a little quiet... Hopefully through this blog, I can express more of myself.. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Unbelievable! I'm the first to comment in OST blog!!! hahaha..

Christ said...

haha let me be the 2nd.. sry ost

Anonymous said...

chun chun chun.. you also know liao.. chun chun

Christ said...

haha lol.. u more chun lo 1st one.. haha

OST said...

haha.. thanks