Thursday, April 8, 2010

If God leads you to walk a way..

I like this hymn..


If God leads you to walk
A way that you know,
It will not benefit you as much as
If He would lead you to take the way
That you do not know.
This forces you to have
Hundreds and thousands of
Conversations with Him,
Resulting in a journey that is an
Everlasting memorial
Between you and Him..

Many times I ain't able to apprehend which one is the right course that God will leads me to journey on.. Which one is the right path? What am I suppose to fulfill? Where should I go? I conceive that, I should not be bother by it.. I just ought to abide in Him, trust in Him, submit under His authority, fellowship with Him and enjoy Him.. Throughout this period of time, the journey and way that I went through, ushered me to be more intimate and closer to Him..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice nice nice.

you dont know only will have conversations with Him ma lols

OST said...

yeah. Amen