Saturday, May 22, 2010

There are times

These are some of the hymns I enjoy recently..




1. There are times in my life
When my heart is embittered.
There are questions unanswered,
Yet, You're drawing me

* To enter Into Your blessed sanctuary
And turning my eyes heavenward,
The questions of constant inquiry
Are changed to these words,

2. "Whom do I have in heaven
But You, dear Jehovah.
My flesh and my heart Constantly fail,

* But God's still
The strength of my heart and my portion;
To Him forever I'll draw near.
I've made Jehovah my sweet refuge.
So now throughout the years

3. Turn my view to see You,
How I need to see Jesus!
Though I don't understand
The ways that You take;

* Lord, make me
A babe and suckling always praising.
Enjoying Your worth day by day.
Let each experience constitute me
So Your life I'll display In every way.

No comments: